What we Value
As If Nothing Is Impossible (Faith)
- We give like nothing is impossible through God.
- We pray big prayers.
- We believe in the healing power of the Holy Spirit, and desire to be a healing hub for our city for physical, emotional and spiritual healings.
- We worship in the Spirit and in Truth.
- We believe that reconciliation and redemption are possible for everyone!
- We firmly believe that God is good, always.
Camped Around His Presence (Presence)
- We are a church that allows the Holy Spirit the room to work in and through everything we do.
- We give our God the highest of praise.
- We desire to be a presence hub and delight in being in the presence of the Lord.
- We are passionate about the arts, and bring God glory through all creative outlets.
Until Asheville Looks Like Heaven (Asheville)
- We are a kingdom-minded church.
- We are here to establish God kingdom in our city.
- We believe in local church unity.
- We believe that Asheville shall be saved.
More Than Friends, We’re Family (Community)
- We want everyone who walks in our doors to feel at home.
- We only speak life into those with whom we come into contact.
- We don’t do life alone – we live life together.
- We value excellence with grace, and believe in comfort through that excellence.
- We love any excuse to celebrate - really any excuse.
- We know that if it’s not enjoyable, it’s not sustainable.
- We value Grace and Truth together.
Bigger Than Ourselves (Serving)
- We always strive to serve each other.
- We believe in serving our city, always.
- We always honor God, each other, and those around us.
- We speak only life over ourselves, our church, and our city.
Healthy Things Grow (Discipleship)
- We are a church that is pro-mental health.
- We believe that it is okay to not be okay, it’s just not okay to stay there.
- We desire to inspire people to be more like Jesus.
- We believe that life happens in circles, not rows, and that small groups are a necessary part of spiritual growth.
- We value authenticity in everything that we do.
- We help to develop people’s spiritual gifts, and we honor the spiritual gifts we see in others.
- We are called to be a discipleship hub.